Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hey Everybody! 

  This week has been a roller coaster...in a good and bad way! The mission is a roller coaster...haha It was bad and then everything turned way better. Even though it wasn't anything too crazy...we are dealing with peoples salvation here...kinda a big deal. But during it all i was kept calm knowing it would all work out the way Heavenly Father intended it to. 
   
  We met with Ashley this week and she came to church it was awesome she opened up about things that she wouldn't have if Elders were teaching her. Something that i really loved about this week is that we had our investigators in the members home for dinner and it has been so fun and so effective. It really has changed things for them...and has further there conversion. If it didnt happen things would have been fine but not as a amzing as they are now. Members play a key role in this work. It is a great example of how i want to be part of the work when i get home. Yep in like...soon. 

   Its super bittersweet and it has not hit me yet. Going home is messin up my groove! jk haha but really. I have loved serving in all my areas but especially Redmond maybe its just because i am here right now but i just love the people and its the busiest ive ever been. After attending PEC on sunday cause our WML was out of town the 2nd counselor in the bishopric Bro Morrison asked if i would speak today if someone didnt show up or if they went short and they did go short so they called me up there and got to speak and bare testimony of my mission. I cried. and the spirit was strong...shared my favorite poem that i shared at my farewell talk. 

  Tami was at church also and she is getting baptized this saturday. She is super excited. Like way excited. She wants a calling already. She is one of a kind. I love the Gospel. And i hope that i will email next week. So this not my last email im not ready to let go hahah I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Love Sister Heywood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment